Our friend Taylor, from Bears Breath, has graciously offered us his recipe for a delicious and low carb Bloody Mary. Let us know what you think in the comment section!
- (1) 5.5 oz can of tomato juice
- 1 tbsp Bears Breath Ketchup
- 1.5-2 oz Vodka
- Lime slice, celery stick, bacon slice and skewered pickled onion for an edible garnish
Chipotle Rimming Salt
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Rim pint glass with chipotle salt.
- Mix together tomato juice, ketchup, vodka – stirring well and then pour into pint glass.
- Add ice to fill glass and garnish with lime slice, celery, bacon and pickled onions.
Serves 1 (But you can easily double or triple the recipe for a party!)
Nutrition: Fat 0g, Carbs 8.9g, Protein 1.4g
WE FORGOT THE BACON 😦